* [ECOS] porting ECOS to an Atmel AT91RM9200 eval board
       [not found] <1115423292.31725.ezmlm@ecos.sourceware.org>
@ 2005-05-07  2:36 ` Andy Voelkel
From: Andy Voelkel @ 2005-05-07  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I'm an experienced embedded systems and DSP programmer but am completely new
to ECOS (and ARM). I'm trying ascertain how difficult and time consuming it
will be to get ECOS up and running on an Atmel AT91RM9200 eval board. I am
particularly concerned about how long it will take to get Ethernet drivers
and a TCP/IP stack up and running.

Can anyone help me with this question and point in the direction of any good
information resources?

Thanks!

- Andy Voelkel

* Re: [ECOS] porting ECOS to an Atmel AT91RM9200 eval board
@ 2005-05-08  0:05   ` Daniel Morris
From: Daniel Morris @ 2005-05-08  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Voelkel; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi Andy,

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 05:09:13PM -0700, Andy Voelkel wrote:

> I'm an experienced embedded systems and DSP programmer but am completely new
> to ECOS (and ARM). I'm trying ascertain how difficult and time consuming it
> will be to get ECOS up and running on an Atmel AT91RM9200 eval board. I am
> particularly concerned about how long it will take to get Ethernet drivers
> and a TCP/IP stack up and running.

Certified ports of eCosPro to Atmel AT91RM9200 based hardware are already
available as eCosPro Developer's Kits for similar boards (namely Kwikbyte
KB9200, KB9201 & Cogent CSB337). Common features include the Ethernet
drivers and TCP/IP stack as well as a range of peripheral drivers.

> Can anyone help me with this question and point in the direction of any good
> information resources?

Please send commercial enquiries to info@ecoscentric.com.

 Daniel

--