* [ECOS] Configuration tool question
@ 2005-06-01 23:01 neuwald
From: neuwald @ 2005-06-01 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi All,

I'm building an eCos application to perform in MIPS simulator generated for an
ADL. The template offer by eCos configuration tool for MIPS architecture is
TX39 minimal simulator, so there are a especific compiler for the source code.
I need to compiler the source code of eCos with the same compiler that I used
in ADL. It's possible to do the eCos configuration tool to use the same
compiler used in ADL? How could I do this?

Regards,
Evandro

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-01 23:01 UTC | newest]