* [ECOS] Disabling output on debug serial port
@ 2005-06-17 13:43 Annamalai Prakash
From: Annamalai Prakash @ 2005-06-17 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

HI,

 i m using arm integrator board. it has 2 serial port .. i have compiled
redboot for this board. I have connected this board with two PC . Whenever i
m booting the board, i m getting the startup message. I tried to block the
bootup mesg on serial port 1 . i didnt succeed ...   i had disabled
diagnostic output to debug option..

eCos HAL->Platform-independent HAL options->Route diagnostic output to debug
channel to disabled (unchecked)...

Is there any other option to disable ...

Thanks
Prakash ..

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-17 13:43 UTC | newest]