* [ECOS] Does eCos support the file transmission with x-modem/z-modem by using console ??
@ 2005-08-10  3:58 Steven_cheng
From: Steven_cheng @ 2005-08-10  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi All,

    Does eCos support the file transmission with x-modem/z-modem by using
console ??

I hope it can download file (image) to the memory through the console.

Thank you~~

Steven Cheng

* [ECOS] Re: Does eCos support the file transmission with x-modem/z-modem by using console ??
@ 2005-08-10 13:40 ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2005-08-10 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

In gmane.os.ecos.general, you wrote:

> Does eCos support the file transmission with x-modem/z-modem by using
> console ??

The RedBoot bootload (distributed with eCos) does.   The eCos
RTOS itself does not.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I hope the
                                  at               "Eurythmics" practice birth

* Re: [ECOS] Re: Does eCos support the file transmission with x-modem/z-modem by using console ??
@ 2005-08-11  3:00   ` Steven_cheng
From: Steven_cheng @ 2005-08-11  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss, Grant Edwards

Dear Edwards,

    Does the "RedBoot bootload  (distributed with eCos)" mean a image
built with template "redboot" ??   It has the package "RedBoot".

And which command can be used to transmit file with x-modem/z-modem by using
console  ??

Thank you~

Steven Cheng

@ 2005-08-11  3:13     ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2005-08-11  3:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

>     Does the "RedBoot bootload  (distributed with eCos)" mean a image
> built with template "redboot"?

Yes.

[That should have been "RedBoot bootloader".]

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  What PROGRAM are
                                  at               they watching?