* [ECOS] wstring and wstreams issue
@ 2006-06-12 15:47 seb p
From: seb p @ 2006-06-12 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I need to compile a library which require wstring and
wstreams, but it seems that it is not supported on
eCos:
http://www.ecoscentric.com/ecospro/doc/html/ecospro-ref/libstdcxx-intro.html
"this removes provision of the various wstring and
wstreams classes and functions."

So, how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Sebastien

* Re: [ECOS] wstring and wstreams issue
@ 2006-06-12 16:55 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2006-06-12 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: seb p; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 05:47:31PM +0200, seb p wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to compile a library which require wstring and
> wstreams, but it seems that it is not supported on
> eCos:
> http://www.ecoscentric.com/ecospro/doc/html/ecospro-ref/libstdcxx-intro.html
> "this removes provision of the various wstring and
> wstreams classes and functions."
>
> So, how can I resolve this issue?

Are you using eCosCentric's version of eCos? If so you need to ask
eCosCentric, probably as part of your support contract.

The version of eCos in anoncvs has no support for the standard c++
library. There has been some hacks to make it partially work. Search
the archive.

    Andrew