* [ECOS] Delay in procesing packet across the BSD stack -
@ 2007-06-01 23:00 Alok Singh
From: Alok Singh @ 2007-06-01 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
I'm seeing a strange problem on my Box.  I'm using Free BSD stack. The issue is that when I send icmp requests from a single client to the box, the stack doesn't respond in time.  But when I start sending icmp requests from another client, the stack starts sending 100% ICMP echo replies.  I'm currently debugging the system. I've seen that if I send echo requests very slowly, then invariably client times out. When I send icmp request from another client, it sorts of kick something in the stack, and the echo reply to the previous request packet also comes out.

I'm debugging the system. But if you have some suggestions for me, let me know.

regards,
Alok