* [ECOS] about memory  on ecos
@ 2007-07-26  6:41 dengdd
From: dengdd @ 2007-07-26  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

hi ,list
I am just starting to learn to develop with eCos.
i am working on hp ipaq 3630.
Now, my application can run .

I want to know how much memorys free on eCos when my application
running. But i don't know how to do it.
or know how much memorys my application used ?

Any ideas?

thanks ,Good luck .

                                                   Dongdong
														mailto: dengdd@minigui.org

* Re: [ECOS] about memory  on ecos
@ 2007-07-26  6:57 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2007-07-26  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dengdd; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 02:40:49PM +0800, dengdd wrote:
> hi ,list
> I am just starting to learn to develop with eCos.
> i am working on hp ipaq 3630.
> Now, my application can run .
>
> I want to know how much memorys free on eCos when my application
> running. But i don't know how to do it.
> or know how much memorys my application used ?

mallinfo will tell you about the heap. If you are using eCos variable
of fixed size memory blocks, you can call cyg_mempool_var_get_info()
or cyg_mempool_fix_get_info().

   Andrew