* [ECOS] About Intel Flash Drivers
@ 2009-08-05 14:24 Calwin
From: Calwin @ 2009-08-05 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ecos Discuse

Hi,  Everybody
	I have Intel xscale processor based router ,there are a Intel C3
28F320C3 Flash chip on it .I want to run Redboot on it ,and i found
there  are three directory under the Source code tree  devs/flash/intel/
28FXXX ,strata ,and strataV2 ,which one shall i  compiled  with  ?
          can any body explain it to me ? thanks a lot

--
Calwin <rrredboot998@gmail.com>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-08-05 14:24 UTC | newest]