* [ECOS] CYGINT_IO_ETH_MULTICAST
@ 2012-02-10  6:28 cyl cyl
From: cyl cyl @ 2012-02-10  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Users

I want to add ipv6 support on my ecos board. It requires
CYGINT_IO_ETH_MULTICAST , but I can't find it in 'common ethernet
support' of 'I/O sub-system' , can anyone help me? Thanks.

* Re: [ECOS] CYGINT_IO_ETH_MULTICAST
@ 2012-02-10  6:33 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2012-02-10  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cyl cyl; +Cc: eCos Users

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 02:28:23PM +0800, cyl cyl wrote:
> I want to add ipv6 support on my ecos board. It requires
> CYGINT_IO_ETH_MULTICAST , but I can't find it in 'common ethernet
> support' of 'I/O sub-system' , can anyone help me? Thanks.

In order to support IPV6, the ethernet interface you are using must
support multicast. Probably the ethernet driver you are using does not
have multicast, so is not implementing the interface
CYGINT_IO_ETH_MULTICAST.

	Andrew