* [ECOS] library uses type size_t but my build can not resolve it
@ 2012-12-18 17:47 Bob Brusa
From: Bob Brusa @ 2012-12-18 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos discuss

Hi,
I built a library for an arm-processor (AT91SAM7s256) based system.
String routines and many others use the type size_t. But all such
functions I reference seem to have a problem with this type, because its
defined nowhere. Nevertheless, the build is successful.

The stddef.h linked into my library is the one from

ecos\packages\isoinfra\current\include

All this file contains is (essentially):

#include_next <stddef.h>

but there is no other stddef.h in my library. I do not grasp the logic
behind this. Any help?

* Re: [ECOS] library uses type size_t but my build can not resolve it
@ 2012-12-18 17:54 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2012-12-18 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Brusa; +Cc: ecos discuss

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 06:47:29PM +0100, Bob Brusa wrote:
> Hi,
> I built a library for an arm-processor (AT91SAM7s256) based system.
> String routines and many others use the type size_t. But all such
> functions I reference seem to have a problem with this type, because
> its defined nowhere. Nevertheless, the build is successful.
>
> The stddef.h linked into my library is the one from
>
> ecos\packages\isoinfra\current\include
>
> All this file contains is (essentially):
>
> #include_next <stddef.h>
>
> but there is no other stddef.h in my library. I do not grasp the
> logic behind this. Any help?

Your compiler should provide it.

/opt/ecos/gnutools/arm-elf/lib/gcc-lib/arm-elf/3.2.1/include/stddef.h

	Andrew