* [ECOS] HAL_DCACHE_FLUSH(addr,size);
@ 2005-08-23  2:24 mkhoyila
From: mkhoyila @ 2005-08-23  2:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

thanks Gary

I have another question with regard to: HAL_DCACHE_FLUSH(addr,size);

I used the above function to invalidate and write back my cache, But it is
not working. Is there any other function in eCos to do that. Thanks.

static inline void cache_wback_inv(unsigned long addr, unsigned long size)
{

        HAL_DCACHE_FLUSH(addr,size);   /* Hit_Writeback_Inv_D */

}

MHK

* Re: [ECOS] HAL_DCACHE_FLUSH(addr,size);
@ 2005-08-23  6:51 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2005-08-23  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mkhoyila; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 07:24:40PM -0700, mkhoyila@uci.edu wrote:
> thanks Gary
>
> I have another question with regard to: HAL_DCACHE_FLUSH(addr,size);
>
> I used the above function to invalidate and write back my cache, But it is
> not working. Is there any other function in eCos to do that. Thanks.

What target are you using and what version of eCos?

        Andrew

* Re: [ECOS] HAL_DCACHE_FLUSH(addr,size);]
@ 2005-08-23 18:22 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2005-08-23 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mkhoyila; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 10:35:13AM -0700, mkhoyila@uci.edu wrote:
> My target is MIPS board and I am using eCos 2.0
> THX
>

> > I have another question with regard to: HAL_DCACHE_FLUSH(addr,size);
> >
> > I used the above function to invalidate and write back my cache, But it
> is not working. Is there any other function in eCos to do that. Thanks.
>
> What target are you using and what version of eCos?

The MIPS cache macros are broken in eCos 2.0. Upgrade to something not
so ancient.

        Andrew

* [ECOS] HAL_DCACHE_FLUSH(addr,size);]
@ 2005-08-23 17:34 mkhoyila