* [ECOS] Hitachi SH2 Port
@ 1999-02-09  4:16 Robert Melchers
       [not found] ` < 000001be5408$bf0993a0$c9a87995@rmelch.eurotherm.co.uk >
From: Robert Melchers @ 1999-02-09  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ecos-Discuss (E-mail)

Has
anyone ported ecos to the Hitachi SH processor, in particular the SH2 704x
family ?

Robert Melchers R&D ====================================== mailto:robert.melchers@ bigfoot.com

* Re: [ECOS] Hitachi SH2 Port
@ 1999-02-09 10:53 ` Daniel T. Schwager
       [not found] ` < 000001be5408$bf0993a0$c9a87995@rmelch.eurotherm.co.uk >
From: Daniel T. Schwager @ 1999-02-09 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: robert.melchers; +Cc: Ecos-Discuss (E-mail)

> Robert Melchers wrote:
>
> Has anyone ported ecos to the Hitachi SH processor, in particular the SH2 704x
> family ?
I'm also interesting in this !!

regards

Danny

> Robert Melchers
> R&D
> ======================================
> mailto:robert.melchers@bigfoot.com

DTS Computer Schwager, Am Schnarrenberg 1, D-70376 Stuttgart
Tel: +49-711-5094390                    Fax: +49-711-5094391
WEB: http://www.dts-s.de/           email: schwager@dts-s.de

* Re: [ECOS] Hitachi SH2 Port
       [not found] ` < 000001be5408$bf0993a0$c9a87995@rmelch.eurotherm.co.uk >
@ 1999-02-10 18:39   ` Andreas Kubbat
From: Andreas Kubbat @ 1999-02-10 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: robert.melchers; +Cc: ecos-discuss

I'm as well interested as also participating in a SH2/7045F-portation.

Currently I'm still working on my target-hardware which is a enhancment
to the original SH-eval boards. But it will be compatible.

Regards

Andreas.

* Re: [ECOS] Hitachi SH2 Port
       [not found] ` < 9902109186.AA918694204@mail.syntron.com >
@ 1999-02-12 20:00   ` Andreas Kubbat
From: Andreas Kubbat @ 1999-02-12 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: weatp; +Cc: ecos-discuss

> Was there any conclusion as to whether there is any coordinated effort
> underway to port to the SH-2? It seems as though this could be a
> fairly popular target.
>
> Peter

Not yet. Personally I have currently focused my effort on HW-design my SH2-PCB.
I have "catched" this message while I was planning 2..4 months ahead...
(When I supposed my target-HW to run completly including the 2 add-on PCB's)

Nevertheless I intend my boards to be (mostly) compatible with the original
Evaluation-Board to reduce the affort required for adaptation.

--

Andreas

* Re: [ECOS] Hitachi SH2 Port
@ 1999-02-10 19:06 weatp
       [not found] ` < 9902109186.AA918694204@mail.syntron.com >

Author:  <robert.melchers@drives.eurotherm.co.uk> at INTERNET_MAIL
Date:    2/9/99 8:46 AM

@ 1999-02-09 11:57 ` Daniel T. Schwager
From: Daniel T. Schwager @ 1999-02-09 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: weatp; +Cc: ecos-discuss

weatp@syntron.com wrote:

>      As a matter of interest, are you using any particular SH2 evaluation
>      board ?

Yes, an EVB7045 with the SH-2 7045 on board. I ported the cmon for
this board, so, i'm able to debug with crosscompiled gdb.

regards

Danny

@ 1999-02-09 10:59 weatp