* [ECOS] pci on i386 target already there?
@ 2000-10-27 12:42 Matthias Wiegand
From: Matthias Wiegand @ 2000-10-27 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi there,

we going to use ecos on a standard pc for simulation
of a spacecraft flight computer environment using
national instruments pci daq boards for data acquisition.
We already have written the pci drivers for linux. Can
we implement this into ecos using the pci package, because
I am not sure if the pci package is available for i386
targets?

Thanks

Matthias

* RE: [ECOS] pci on i386 target already there?
@ 2000-10-27 14:39 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2000-10-27 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Matthias Wiegand', ecos-discuss

Hi,

If you search the archive you will find a patch for that send some weeks
ago.

However I don't know when it will be integrated in the eCos cvs.

Regards,

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com