* [ECOS] Unresolvable conflict
@ 2000-10-03 17:40 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2000-10-03 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ecos-List (E-mail)

Hi,

When I want to create a stub for the i386 pc target (using the windows
configuration tool and the stub template) I get the following unresolvable
conflict:

CYGPKG_ERROR : Requires CYGBLD_ISO_ERRNO_CODES_HEADER ==
"<cyg/error/codes.h>"

In fact this conflict can be resolved by hand. But by default
CYGBLD_ISO_ERRNO_CODES_HEADER, which is located in the ISO C and POSIX
infrastructure, is not enabled. So I have to enable it and set it to
<cyg/error/codes.h> (I guess this should be the default value)

This problem seems to appear in other targets too.

Regards.

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com

* Re: [ECOS] Unresolvable conflict
@ 2000-10-03 18:45 ` adon@walkersun
From: adon@walkersun @ 2000-10-03 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: Fabrice Gautier

I met this problem, too. And I still do not solve this problem. But it seems
hramless. Because I could built stub program into floppy and work fine.

And what is are O.S. ?? I used windows2000 and cygwin1.1.2.

Adon Chen

@ 2000-11-02 20:07 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2000-11-02 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: Ecos-List (E-mail)

Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> When I want to create a stub for the i386 pc target (using the windows
> configuration tool and the stub template) I get the following unresolvable
> conflict:
>
> CYGPKG_ERROR : Requires CYGBLD_ISO_ERRNO_CODES_HEADER ==
> "<cyg/error/codes.h>"
>
> In fact this conflict can be resolved by hand. But by default
> CYGBLD_ISO_ERRNO_CODES_HEADER, which is located in the ISO C and POSIX
> infrastructure, is not enabled. So I have to enable it and set it to
> <cyg/error/codes.h> (I guess this should be the default value)

I've finally added a workaround in the templates for this issue (even
though the real problem is in the configuration tool).

Jifl