* Re: [ECOS] A problem with the latest ecosconfig
@ 2000-11-21  5:18 Martin van Veen
From: Martin van Veen @ 2000-11-21  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acquaviva; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi,

> ecoscvs/ecos/packages/isoinfra/current/cdl/isoinfra.cdl, interface
> CYGINT_ISO_STDIO_FILETYPES: error
>     An interface should not have a `flavor' property.
>
> [8<]
>
> Any idea about the problem?

Yes, it sounds very familiar... I had exactly the same problem.
The only thing you need to do is to also grab the host tree from
anonymous CVS and build the ecosconfig yourself (see host/README
on how to do that). That will solve your problem.

Greetings,
Martin.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

* Re: [ECOS] A problem with the latest ecosconfig
@ 2000-11-21  6:41 ` Andrea Acquaviva
From: Andrea Acquaviva @ 2000-11-21  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin van Veen; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Martin van Veen wrote:

> The only thing you need to do is to also grab the host tree from
> anonymous CVS and build the ecosconfig yourself (see host/README
> on how to do that). That will solve your problem.
>
> Greetings,
> Martin.

> http://shopping.yahoo.com/

OK, I built ecosconfig from the latest CVS sources and it works fine.

Thanks,
Andrea.

--
Ing. Andrea Acquaviva
D.E.I.S. - Universita' di Bologna

* [ECOS] A problem with the latest ecosconfig
@ 2000-11-21  4:04 Andrea Acquaviva
From: Andrea Acquaviva @ 2000-11-21  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I updated the eCos packages via anonyous CVS, and I downloaded the
latest version of
ecosconfig for Red Hat Linux 6.x (ecosconfig1311-linux), in order to
build eCos for the
assabet board.

The following errors occur when I run ecosconfig (ecosconfig new
assabet):

ecoscvs/ecos/packages/isoinfra/current/cdl/isoinfra.cdl, interface
CYGINT_ISO_STDIO_FILETYPES: error
    An interface should not have a `flavor' property.
ecoscvs/ecos/packages/isoinfra/current/cdl/isoinfra.cdl, interface
CYGINT_ISO_STDIO_STREAMS: error
    An interface should not have a `flavor' property.
ecoscvs/ecos/packages/isoinfra/current/cdl/isoinfra.cdl, interface
CYGINT_ISO_STDIO_FILEOPS: error
    An interface should not have a `flavor' property.
ecoscvs/ecos/packages/isoinfra/current/cdl/isoinfra.cdl, interface
CYGINT_ISO_STDIO_FILEACCESS: error