* [ECOS] About POSIX signals
@ 2000-11-21  8:25 Juancho Andrés Sáez
From: Juancho Andrés Sáez @ 2000-11-21  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I'm in trouble with POSIX signals.
¿Are POSIX signals delivered in the ASR POSIX routine?
I mean, I try to send a signal from one thread to another,
but 'cyg_posix_signal_asr' function is called from
the signal origin thread after calling 'kill(other thread,SIGNAL)',
but this call is not done from any ASR routine.
¿How are POSIX signals delivered from one thread to another ?

Fdo.
Juan Antonio Andrés Sáez
juancho@sidsa.es

SIDSA - Microelectronic Solutions