* [ECOS] microcontroller on the PID board ARM
@ 2001-01-09 23:06 prolectronic3
From: prolectronic3 @ 2001-01-09 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello, any can say me what is the type of the ARM7TDMI microcontroller on
the PID board
 we found in eCos ? and the manufacturer name ?

thanks

* Re: [ECOS] microcontroller on the PID board ARM
@ 2001-01-10  9:29 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-01-10  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: prolectronic3; +Cc: ecos-discuss

prolectronic3 wrote:

> Hello, any can say me what is the type of the ARM7TDMI microcontroller on
> the PID board
>  we found in eCos ? and the manufacturer name ?

It's a Symbios Logic part on one of our boards, but I imagine it depends on
the plug-in card. I can give you the part number if you need it.

Jifl
Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine