* [ECOS] AT91EB40 Support (repost)
@ 2001-01-30  7:13 James Dabbs
From: James Dabbs @ 2001-01-30  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Disuss

We're interested in evaluating eCos for an embedded network application.  I
am wondering how much work it will be to get eCos running on an Atmel
AT91EB40 EVB with a scabbed-on LAN91C110 or LAN91C96.  We will be using
UDP/IP over ethernet, but we need to be a DCHP client and be able to join IP
multicast groups.

1. Is this supported "out-of-the-box"?

2. If not, is it close to anything already supported?

3. Is there a white-paper on BSP development/porting that can give me an
idea of the task to get eCos running in this environment?

Thanks!
James Dabbs