* [ECOS] hal_if.h
@ 2001-02-12 10:06 David Airlie
From: David Airlie @ 2001-02-12 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
	hal/common/current/include/hal_if.h, line 407 doesn't seem to take
care of the ROMRAM case properly,

I have an APP that doesn't include stubs .... but is running in a ROMRAM
setup, but I'm getting NO_RESET_ENTRY because IMPLEMENTS_IF_SERVICES is
getting defined..

I think this should be

#if	defined(CYG_HAL_STARTUP_ROM) ||		\
	(	(defined(CYG_HAL_STARTUP_RAM) ||
defined(CYG_HAL_STARTUP_ROMRAM) && \
		!defined(CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR))

but I'm sure I've missed something ...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.

* Re: [ECOS] hal_if.h
@ 2001-02-12 14:42 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-02-12 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Airlie; +Cc: ecos-discuss

David Airlie wrote:

> Hi,
>         hal/common/current/include/hal_if.h, line 407 doesn't seem to take
> care of the ROMRAM case properly,
>
> I have an APP that doesn't include stubs .... but is running in a ROMRAM
> setup, but I'm getting NO_RESET_ENTRY because IMPLEMENTS_IF_SERVICES is
> getting defined..
>
> I think this should be
>
> #if     defined(CYG_HAL_STARTUP_ROM) ||         \
>         (       (defined(CYG_HAL_STARTUP_RAM) ||
> defined(CYG_HAL_STARTUP_ROMRAM) && \
>                 !defined(CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR))
>
> but I'm sure I've missed something ...

As it happens, this has all been changed in the last few days, and will
appear in anon CVS later today (all going well). Give it a go then, and let
us know if you have problems then.

Jifl