* [ECOS] porting process
@ 2001-02-14 19:18 Aron
From: Aron @ 2001-02-14 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I recently try to port eCos on new target
When I do the job, what should I note?
anyone who has porting experience can tell
me roughly steps?
Architecture HAL/Platform HAL

I read the eCos online porting guide.
I still don't understand the porting process of Architecture HAL. Should I try to edit vector.S first?

thank you.

©_¼¯¹q¤l«H½c¡E·¾³q¤ß¥@¬É  http://mail.kimo.com.tw
< ºô ¸ô ¥Í ¬¡¡EºÉ ¦b ©_ ¼¯ >  http://www.kimo.com.tw

* Re: [ECOS] porting process