* [ECOS] Porting to IDT79RC32332/4
@ 2001-02-26 11:50 Robert Ritchey
From: Robert Ritchey @ 2001-02-26 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I would like to port cCos to the IDT79RC32332/4 and after reading the
documents it seems I should start from a similar port.  It seems the
TX39 would be the closest current port.  Can anyone confirm this would
be the best place to start from or give me a better starting point?
Thank you.

-Bob
Robert Ritchey
Quest Engineering & Development
1328 East Cottonwood Lane
Phoenix, AZ  85048-4765
Tel: (480) 460-2652
FAX: (480) 460-2653
E-Mail: RRRitchey@ACM.org
E-Mail: RRRitchey@Computer.org
WWW: www.users.qwest.net/~rrritchey/

* Re: [ECOS] Porting to IDT79RC32332/4
@ 2001-02-26 12:24 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-02-26 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Ritchey; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Robert Ritchey wrote:

> I would like to port cCos to the IDT79RC32332/4 and after reading the
> documents it seems I should start from a similar port.  It seems the
> TX39 would be the closest current port.  Can anyone confirm this would
> be the best place to start from or give me a better starting point?

Since it is based on a MIPS II ISA, I think you're right.

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] Porting to IDT79RC32332/4
@ 2001-02-26 12:43   ` Robert Ritchey
From: Robert Ritchey @ 2001-02-26 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Thank you.

@ 2001-02-26 15:09     ` Tim Michals
From: Tim Michals @ 2001-02-26 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Ritchey, Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

This is where I started, ran into some issues with cache, MMU, and interrupt
handling.  But, all in all, it was straigth forward.

Tim

@ 2001-02-26 15:49       ` Robert Ritchey
From: Robert Ritchey @ 2001-02-26 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Michals; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Any pointers, help, examples would be greatly appreciated.  I did not see an
official release so are you going to post your port or was it too specific
to your
platform?  Thanks.