* [ECOS] bootloader into the gdb_module stabs
@ 2001-03-27  6:36 Hansjörg Petriffer
From: Hansjörg Petriffer @ 2001-03-27  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ecos-Discuss (E-Mail)

Hello

I'm searching at the moment the part with the bootloader which loads the
programm over the serial connection. But my problem is that I can't find the
part that does that. I have found the cyg_start, which I think is the entry
point, but I'm not sure how it works. Could anyone help me? Is there any
description available for that part, where I can find? I need that, because
I will test a few things with a own bootloader.

Thanks for any hint!

* Re: [ECOS] bootloader into the gdb_module stabs
@ 2001-03-27  7:04 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-03-27  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hansjörg Petriffer; +Cc: Ecos-Discuss (E-Mail)