* [ECOS] [Fwd: able to boot i386 from floppy with ecos]
@ 2001-03-28  1:30 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-03-28  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos discussion

To : Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
Subject : able to boot i386 from floppy with ecos
From : sasi <vsasikanth at usa dot net>
Date : 28 Mar 2001 14:59:34 IST

dear jonathan,

thank you sir.

we are able to boot the target and run hello world sample program.

sir, should we load all the remaining tests to run our applications, since
some of the tests are not running.

how to run our own applications ?

on target monitor some codes are being displayed, can't we see what is
internaly being done or hello world printed on screen instead of on the ouput
tab in tools->run tests.

please guide me to run the applications.

thanking you
sasi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-03-28  1:30 UTC | newest]