* [ECOS] AT91 port heads up
@ 2001-07-23  7:39 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-07-23  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos discussion

We will shortly be including a port to the AT91 based EB40 board in
anonymous CVS. We expect it to be in within the next week or two, but I
thought people should know this if they've been thinking of doing other
ports.

It will not immediately include support for other similar boards like the
EB01 or EB63 so we will welcome contributions for those.

More news when it happens...

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/

* Re: [ECOS] AT91 port heads up
@ 2001-07-23  9:10 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-07-23  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dgo; +Cc: eCos discussion

David Oberbeck wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>    Thank you - this is really great news! (This certainly is going to
> make my Monday!).
>
>    Doing a port to this platform has been on my do-list for some time;
> have not gotten around to it but it needed to be done for an in-house
> project.
>
>    Is there any chance to eyeball this before CVS check-in for a
> 'first look'?

It's not quite ready enough for that yet, so I'm afraid you'll have to be
patient :-). Hopefully it will appear sooner rather than later.

>    Do you need beta testers / code torturers?

It'll be classed as beta when it comes out anyway.

@ 2001-07-23  8:00 David Oberbeck
From: David Oberbeck @ 2001-07-23  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos discussion

Greetings,

   Thank you - this is really great news! (This certainly is going to
make my Monday!).

   Doing a port to this platform has been on my do-list for some time;
have not gotten around to it but it needed to be done for an in-house
project.

   Is there any chance to eyeball this before CVS check-in for a
'first look'?

   Do you need beta testers / code torturers?

   Please let me know.

On Monday 23 July 2001 08:39, you wrote:
> We will shortly be including a port to the AT91 based EB40 board in
> anonymous CVS. We expect it to be in within the next week or two, but I
> thought people should know this if they've been thinking of doing other
> ports.
>
> It will not immediately include support for other similar boards like the
> EB01 or EB63 so we will welcome contributions for those.

   Sadly I only have an EB40 board; don't have any of those other
boards, so I cannot help there.

> More news when it happens...
>
> Jifl

   Thank you!