* [ECOS] Problems with eCos latest package/ConfigTool
@ 2001-08-14 23:01 alexander.drzeniek
From: alexander.drzeniek @ 2001-08-14 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
Hello Jonathan,
i am working with ecos on the Atmel EB01-Board, the old ecos
package doesn´t makes problems like this:

Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_IO_FILEIO
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ISOINFRA
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO_CODES
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGINT_ISO_MALLOC != 0

I get the error messages when make any changes in the configtool
( like flow control ) or if i add the ram file system.
Do you have any idea about the reason?

Best regards
Alexander Drzeniek
Ingenieurbuero Strahl

Aderdamm 46
40221 Duesseldorf
Tel : +49211-15755-13
Fax : +49211-15755-22

* Re: [ECOS] Problems with eCos latest package/ConfigTool
@ 2001-08-14 23:16 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-08-14 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alexander.drzeniek; +Cc: ecos-discuss

alexander.drzeniek@strahl.de wrote:

> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
> Hello Jonathan,
> i am working with ecos on the Atmel EB01-Board, the old ecos
> package doesn´t makes problems like this:
>
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_IO_FILEIO
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ISOINFRA
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO_CODES
> Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGINT_ISO_MALLOC != 0

Was there no more output than this? I would have hoped there would be
something explaining why it's not loading these packages.

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] Problems with eCos latest package/ConfigTool
@ 2001-08-15  3:16   ` alexander.drzeniek
From: alexander.drzeniek @ 2001-08-15  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: Jonathan Larmour

This are all messages i get,
the ecos-error folder is a component of ecos-latest, but i have no
idea, why theConfigTool output error
Alex

@ 2001-08-13  4:17 alexander.drzeniek
From: alexander.drzeniek @ 2001-08-13  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos

Hello to All,
today i get the new ecos-latest-package from skynet-cvs and after
starting the eCosConfigTool, i get follow message:

CYGPKG_HAL_SH_7750, no radio buttons are set
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_HAL_SH_7750
Requires constraint not satisfied:
CYGDAT_REDBOOT_SH_LINUX_BOOT_ENTRY == 0x8c210000
Requires constraint not satisfied:
CYGDAT_REDBOOT_SH_LINUX_BOOT_BASE_ADDR ==
0x8c001000
Requires constraint not satisfied:
CYGDAT_REDBOOT_SH_LINUX_BOOT_COMMAND_LINE ==
"mem=16M"
Requires constraint not satisfied: 1 == CYGINT_HAL_SH_VARIANT
Requires constraint not satisfied: !
CYGHWR_HAL_SH_BIGENDIAN
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR
Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGPKG_ERROR

Does anybody have an idea, whats going wrong??
thanks a lot

Best regards
Alexander Drzeniek
Ingenieurbuero Strahl