* Re: [ECOS] Why I can't build the redboot templete?
@ 2001-08-19 20:19 cguwinds
From: cguwinds @ 2001-08-19 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

> cguwinds wrote:
> >
> > [root@localhost common]# ecosconfig new pc redboot
> > Unknown template redboot
> >
> > (Redboot User's Guide P.27)
>
> Is your ECOS_REPOSITORY variable pointing at a checked out repository from
> anonymous CVS?
>
> Jifl
I've download files from anonymous CVS,but there are still some questions.
"there are no version subdirectories" means what?
How to solve it?
When I mark the CYGPKG_NET in /ecoscvs/ecos/packages/ecos.db,
there're still the same condition to another package.

[root@localhost tmp]# export |grep ECOS
declare -x ECOS_REPOSITORY="/ecoscvs/ecos/packages"
[root@localhost tmp]# ecosconfig new pc redboot
Package CYGPKG_NET: there are no version subdirectories
[root@localhost packages]# cd /ecoscvs/ecos/packages/
[root@localhost packages]# ls
CVS        compat  ecos.db        fs     io        language  services
ChangeLog  cygmon  ecosadmin.tcl  hal    isoinfra  pkgconf   templates
NEWS       devs    error          infra  kernel    redboot
[root@localhost packages]# cd redboot
[root@localhost redboot]# ls
CVS  current
[root@localhost redboot]#

----== Mailed via Openfind ==-----
http://mail2000.com.tw/ ´£¨Ñ§K¶O¹q¤l¶l¥ó«H½c

* Re: [ECOS] Why I can't build the redboot templete?
@ 2001-08-20 10:11 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-08-20 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cguwinds; +Cc: ecos-discuss

cguwinds wrote:

> > cguwinds wrote:
> > >
> > > [root@localhost common]# ecosconfig new pc redboot
> > > Unknown template redboot
> > >
> > > (Redboot User's Guide P.27)
> >
> > Is your ECOS_REPOSITORY variable pointing at a checked out repository from
> > anonymous CVS?
> >
> > Jifl
> I've download files from anonymous CVS,but there are still some questions.
> "there are no version subdirectories" means what?

It's a warning. Ignore it unless you want to use the eCos (not RedBoot)
TCP/IP stack. If you do, follow the instructions at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html to check it out.

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] Why I can't build the redboot templete?
@ 2001-08-16 19:52 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-08-16 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cguwinds; +Cc: ecos-discuss

@ 2001-08-16 19:46 cguwinds