* [ECOS] run tests
@ 2002-03-31 23:33 Max
From: Max @ 2002-03-31 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos

Host: cynwin, win98
Target: PC386
I try run compled tests through GDB. It seems that it hangs, I did not
see any outout from the program. I did try everone but quite a few of them.
I copies the session below. Any thought?

(gdb) set remotebaud 38400
(gdb) target remote COM2
Remote debugging using COM2
0x00007f38 in ?? ()
    at
/ecos-c/cvsecos/ecos/packages/services/memalloc/common/current/src/dlmall
oc.cxx:937
937                                                 CYG_ADDRWORD /* argthru
*/ )

(gdb) load thread0.exe
Start address 0x108000, load size 21909
Transfer rate: 21909 bits/sec, 74 bytes/write.
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

* Re: [ECOS] run tests
@ 2002-04-03 21:51 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2002-04-03 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Max; +Cc: ecos

Max wrote:

> Host: cynwin, win98
> Target: PC386
> I try run compled tests through GDB. It seems that it hangs, I did not
> see any outout from the program. I did try everone but quite a few of them.
> I copies the session below. Any thought?

Try setting breakpoints to find it where the problem is.

Jifl

* RE: [ECOS] run tests
@ 2002-04-05 12:56   ` Max
From: Max @ 2002-04-05 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: ecos

Host cygwin win98
target PC386
Redboot.bin, binary image download from redboot site.
Question: what makes it happen?
quote
(gdb) set remotebaud 38400
(gdb) target remote com2
Remote debugging using com2
Ignoring packet error, continuing...
Couldn't establish connection to remote target
Malformed response to offset query, qOffsets
end quote.
Target boots (redboot) correctly.

* Re: [ECOS] run tests
@ 2002-04-08 10:20     ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2002-04-08 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Max; +Cc: ecos

Max wrote:

> Host cygwin win98
> target PC386
> Redboot.bin, binary image download from redboot site.
> Question: what makes it happen?
> quote
> (gdb) set remotebaud 38400
> (gdb) target remote com2
> Remote debugging using com2
> Ignoring packet error, continuing...
> Couldn't establish connection to remote target
> Malformed response to offset query, qOffsets
> end quote.
> Target boots (redboot) correctly.

First of all, I've put up a new redboot binaries. Try that.

Secondly, before the "target remote" do "set remotedebug 1" (or "set debug
remote 1" for newer GDBs).

Jifl

* [ECOS] Run tests
@ 2003-12-01  9:16 Ricardo Andrino
From: Ricardo Andrino @ 2003-12-01  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,
when i try to run the run tests on my AT91EB40A with the Ecos configuration tool, there is no connection with the board.I think that is used a Remote Serial connection and should be a ARM Angel/Serial connection......How could i configure this ARM ANgel Connection on the ecos graphical configuration tool?

There is files for this board PB-555 from Axión on the CVS or somewhere?

Thanks a lot

* Re: [ECOS] run tests
@ 2002-04-10 11:37 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2002-04-10 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: max; +Cc: ecos

max wrote:

> > > Host cygwin win98
> > > target PC386
> > > Redboot.bin, binary image download from redboot
> site.
> > > Question: what makes it happen?
> > > quote
> > > (gdb) set remotebaud 38400
> > > (gdb) target remote com2
> > > Remote debugging using com2
> > > Ignoring packet error, continuing...
> > > Couldn't establish connection to remote target
> > > Malformed response to offset query, qOffsets
> > > end quote.
> > > Target boots (redboot) correctly.
> >
> > First of all, I've put up a new redboot binaries.
> Try that.
> >
> > Secondly, before the "target remote" do "set
> remotedebug 1" (or "set debug
> > remote 1" for newer GDBs).
> Mine is of Version 5.1.1. Sjould that be a old or new
> GDB?

Probably new, but it doesn't matter - try one, and if that doesn't work try
the other!

Jifl

* RE: [ECOS] run tests
@ 2002-04-09 20:33 max