* Re: [ECOS] PowerPC FEC interrupt handler problem
@ 2002-07-11  1:17 Wolfgang Heppner
From: Wolfgang Heppner @ 2002-07-11  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos-discuss

Hi,

sorry, but i did not dive far enough into the interrupt handling,
because the API functions worked for me (even when i wrote my own
drivers!).

I have only one hint: The FEC driver only installs an interrupt handler,
if _FEC_USE_INTS is defined, so check this first.

Regards
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Heppner

High Speed Kamerasysteme  - Abt. Bildsensorik (ESY-B)
High Speed Camera Systems - Dept. Electronic Imaging (ESY-B)

Fraunhofer
Institut Integrierte Schaltungen
Angewandte Elektronik

Am Wolfsmantel 33
91058 Erlangen
(Germany)

Tel:   +49 (0) 9131 776 528
Fax:   +49 (0) 9131 776 598

email: hep@iis.fhg.de
web:   http://www.iis.fhg.de

* Re: [ECOS] PowerPC FEC interrupt handler problem
@ 2002-07-11  0:49   ` Khasim

From: Wolfgang Heppner @ 2002-07-11  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khasim; +Cc: eCos-discuss

@ 2002-07-10 22:50 Khasim