* [ECOS] query reg graphics
@ 2002-10-21  3:38 SPRAO
From: SPRAO @ 2002-10-21  3:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

i have got a problem of not able to include mathamatical functions like atan,sin,cos ,sqrt,pow etc and graphics with c /c++ compiller.even i have incuded math.h.can u please help me.my email id is  pramadhu@yahoo.com
regards
madhavi

* Re: [ECOS] query reg graphics
@ 2002-10-23 22:06 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2002-10-23 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pramadhu; +Cc: ecos-discuss

SPRAO wrote:
> i have got a problem of not able to include mathamatical functions like
> atan,sin,cos ,sqrt,pow etc and graphics with c /c++ compiller.even i
> have incuded math.h.can u please help me.

An odd collection. Is this eCos we're definitely talking about. What error
do you have with the math library? How are you trying to compile eCos? Can
you compile the eCos math library tests? e.g. with Build->Tests in the
graphical configuration tool, or "make tests" on the command line.

As for graphics, eCos has a kludged up port of microwindows
(services/gfx/mw), but only for the PC and iPAQ. And there isn't much
documentation.

 > my email id is
>  pramadhu@yahoo.com <mailto:pramadhu@yahoo.com>

Then why not set your Reply-To to that?