* [ECOS] eCos beginners documentation manuals
@ 2003-04-08 21:11 Andreas Bürgel
From: Andreas Bürgel @ 2003-04-08 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi eCos people,

finally I made it to put my book fragments about eCos development on the
internet. There are three different book fragments:
1.) a GNUPro toolchain guide
2.) an introduction into eCos application development
3.) an eCos porting guide

Fragment means that they are not complete, but I think they might be
useful anyway, especially for eCos beginners. And there is another big
hook, they are written in _german_!

Just follow the link: http://www.andreas-buergel.de/documents

Have fun!

--
Cheers,

Andreas B"urgel
http://www.andreas-buergel.de/index.html

* Re: [ECOS] eCos beginners documentation manuals
@ 2003-04-12  2:21 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-04-12  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Bürgel; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Andreas Bürgel wrote:
> Hi eCos people,
>
> finally I made it to put my book fragments about eCos development on the
> internet. There are three different book fragments:
> 1.) a GNUPro toolchain guide
> 2.) an introduction into eCos application development
> 3.) an eCos porting guide
>
> Fragment means that they are not complete, but I think they might be
> useful anyway, especially for eCos beginners. And there is another big
> hook, they are written in _german_!
>
> Just follow the link: http://www.andreas-buergel.de/documents

Would you mind if I linked to this from
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/contrib.html? [1]

Jifl

[1] I'm hesitant to link from the main doc page because it isn't under an
Open licence. (Yes, even Anthony Massa's book is under the Open
Publication Licence!)