* [ECOS] Runtests for i386 PC platform
@ 2003-10-30 11:41 Guntipalli Giribabu
From: Guntipalli Giribabu @ 2003-10-30 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hai,
    Could some body please tell me how to use the Run Test on i386 PC
platform. is simulator is must for this.
    is there any document which tells about how to use the Run Tests option.
    for the tests to run in the Redboot any option needs to be enabled.

    i have created one ecos os image and from Build menu i have created
library and test.
    from tools menu i ran the Run Tests.
    it opend a window in that i have set target details and tests to be
executed.
    but after giving Run command. i am not seeing anything in
output/summary page.
   where can i found the debug prints and all....

Thanks Regards
Giri

* [ECOS] Re: Runtests for i386 PC platform
@ 2003-10-31 16:24 ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2003-10-31 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: giri; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Guntipalli Giribabu wrote:

>     Could some body please tell me how to use the Run Test on i386 PC
> platform. is simulator is must for this.

If you downloaded eCos 2.0 using ecos-install.tcl or installed it from
the eCosCentric CD-ROM then the GDB commands required to run tests on
remote PC hardware should have been setup automatically.

Check that the platform definitions for target "pc" are still present
using the Tools->Platforms dialog box.

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited