* [ECOS] Thanks for the dumb question answers :)
@ 2001-01-09 11:01 Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
From: Lewin A.R.W. Edwards @ 2001-01-09 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Disuss

Combined thanks to Andrew, Gary, Jesper (in alphabetical order). I couldn't
find any info on my hard drive, and for some reason I couldn't connect to
RedHat from where I was [maybe that CA outage yesterday?] and I was reduced
to using Altavista to search for things like "gcc structure alignment
packing", which yields so many useless results you wouldn't believe it.
=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-09 11:01 UTC | newest]