* [ECOS] To Improve Ethernet connectivity speed
@ 2005-05-09  9:06 Aniket S Joshi
From: Aniket S Joshi @ 2005-05-09  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Dear All,

I am working on Sh7729R + Ecos Combination. I have successfully ported ecos HTTPD Web server. Now I want to improve performance on this web server.
Can anybody guide me to improve HTTPD performance of my system.?

Thanks in Advance

Thanks and regards,
Aniket Joshi

Senior Software Engineer
Larsen & Toubro Ltd,
Embedded System & Software (EmSys),
KIADB Industrial Estate Hebbal
Hootagalli, Mysore,
State: Karnataka,
India
PIN: 570018

Ph:+91-821-2402561 Ext:2765/2773
FAX: +91-821-2403752
http://www.lntemsys.com

* [ECOS] eCosPro pricing and KwikByte eval boards
@ 2005-05-10  2:11 ` Andy Voelkel
From: Andy Voelkel @ 2005-05-10  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Does anyone know how much eCosCentric charges for their ECOS ports? I'll try
to email them in a minute, but they are in England, so there may not be
anyone there (I can't remember the time change). If anyone here knows this
info, I might be able to get out P.O. for an ECOS port and a eval board out
today.

The other question is whether anyone here has had any experience with the
kwikbyte eval board? It is so cheap I can afford to buy one just as an
evaluation tool for ECOS itself.

- Andy

* Re: [ECOS] eCosPro pricing and KwikByte eval boards
@ 2005-05-10  4:33   ` Brad Petrus
From: Brad Petrus @ 2005-05-10  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Voelkel; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Andy Voelkel wrote:

>Does anyone know how much eCosCentric charges for their ECOS ports? I'll try
>to email them in a minute, but they are in England, so there may not be
>anyone there (I can't remember the time change). If anyone here knows this
>info, I might be able to get out P.O. for an ECOS port and a eval board out
>today.
>
>The other question is whether anyone here has had any experience with the
>kwikbyte eval board? It is so cheap I can afford to buy one just as an
>evaluation tool for ECOS itself.
>
>- Andy

I have been using the kwikbyte boards with no problems! You should have
no problem contacting eCosCentric at this time - I think they arrange
their hours to be available for West Coast clients in the US.

Brad