* [ECOS] Upcoming ecos.sourceware.org downtime
@ 2005-06-20 22:36 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2005-06-20 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

The machine hosting ecos.sourceware.org is going to move into a new
co-location facility at the end of this month - probably around 27th June.
It will be fully backed up, and then shipped overnight from North Carolina
to Arizona.

It should be back up by July 1st, but the precise dates are sketchy at
this stage. I'll let people know when I know.

This will be a prelude to some future changes where some services will
start to be moved from the old machine onto a much larger faster new
machine. But no need to worry about that yet. For the upcoming move,
nothing should change, all going well.

Jifl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-20 22:36 UTC | newest]