* [ECOS] Building Redboot for pxa255
@ 2005-07-11  8:51 Annamalai Prakash
From: Annamalai Prakash @ 2005-07-11  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

                I would like to build redboot for VIPER Embedded board, which
has PXA255 processor.  There is no separate template for pxa255.  Which
template would be the correct base to move furthur ?.. can i go a head with
grg or ixdp425 ?. Any one already done any experiment on it ?.

Thanks
Prakash

* Re: [ECOS] Building Redboot for pxa255
@ 2005-07-11  9:17 ` David Vrabel
From: David Vrabel @ 2005-07-11  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Annamalai Prakash; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Annamalai Prakash wrote:

>                 I would like to build redboot for VIPER Embedded board, which
> has PXA255 processor.

Is this the Arcom VIPER board?  If so, you should contact Arcom
technical support at euro-support@arcom.com

Note that we generally advise customers against rebuilding RedBoot.

David Vrabel
--
David Vrabel, Design Engineer

Arcom, Clifton Road           Tel: +44 (0)1223 411200 ext. 3233
Cambridge CB1 7EA, UK         Web: http://www.arcom.com/