* RE: RV: [ECOS] eCos in Windows
@ 2007-05-16  8:00 Zorrilla Mikel Joseba
From: Zorrilla Mikel Joseba @ 2007-05-16  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David LONY, ecos-discuss

Yes I did, but it opens and closes at the same time. It seems to be founding something...

David LONY

I obtains the same output....
Do you try with configtool ?
I'm new to eCos too :-)

Zorrilla Mikel Joseba a écrit :
> I can not do ecosconfig new pc for example, the warning is always
>
> David LONY
>
> I have the same warning when I make a : ecosconfig list But I can compile eCos without any problem...
> These warnings prevents you to compile eCos or not?
>
> David
>

> Zorrilla Mikel Joseba a écrit :
>

>> I did it as,
>>
>> export ECOS_REPOSITORY=/cygdrive/d/eCos/ecos-2.0/packages
>>

>> David LONY
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Do you export the ECOS_REPOSITORY variable ?
>> If not, you have to export this variable in your .bashrc file (for
>> instance or directly in your cygwin bash)
>>
>> Best regards
>> David
>>
>> Zorrilla Mikel Joseba a écrit :
>>

>>> 	Hello, I installed eCos with Cygwin in a Windows XP. All the
>>> instalations seems to be ok, but when I try to use the configtool or
>>> when I use ecosconfig, it says me that it doesn't find some packages.
>>> I send you a picture to you you the problem.
>>>
>>> 	What can I do?
>>>
>>> 	Thank you very much, Mikel.

>>> -
>>> -
>>> --

* Re: RV: [ECOS] eCos in Windows
@ 2007-05-16 14:59 ` Alfonso Amato - Sintecnos srl
From: Alfonso Amato - Sintecnos srl @ 2007-05-16 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zorrilla Mikel Joseba; +Cc: David LONY, ecos-discuss

Hi all

As far as I remember, I had the same problem some time ago and it is
related with the version of tcltk of cygwin. It seems that you either
use an old version of cygwin (as I did) and tcltk, or you use the CVS
version where someone said that the problem has been solved.
I remember someone talked about this item on bugzilla.

Unfortunately I cannot help you more than this, but try to google the
problem sentence and I guess you'll find what I said maybe with some
more informations.

Good luck
Alfonso

Zorrilla Mikel Joseba wrote:
> Yes I did, but it opens and closes at the same time. It seems to be founding something...
>

> David LONY
>
> I obtains the same output....
> Do you try with configtool ?
> I'm new to eCos too :-)
>
> Zorrilla Mikel Joseba a écrit :
>> I can not do ecosconfig new pc for example, the warning is always
>>
>> David LONY
>>
>> I have the same warning when I make a : ecosconfig list But I can compile eCos without any problem...
>> These warnings prevents you to compile eCos or not?
>>
>> David
>>

>> Zorrilla Mikel Joseba a écrit :
>>

>>> I did it as,
>>>
>>> export ECOS_REPOSITORY=/cygdrive/d/eCos/ecos-2.0/packages
>>>

>>> David LONY
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Do you export the ECOS_REPOSITORY variable ?
>>> If not, you have to export this variable in your .bashrc file (for
>>> instance or directly in your cygwin bash)
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> David

* Re: RV: [ECOS] eCos in Windows
       [not found] <CD298C1118B2474D82316D2DA7D2D41B6515EF@korreo.ikerlan.es>
@ 2007-05-16  7:39 ` David LONY
From: David LONY @ 2007-05-16  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zorrilla Mikel Joseba, ecos-discuss

I obtains the same output....
Do you try with configtool ?
I'm new to eCos too :-)

Zorrilla Mikel Joseba a écrit :
> I can not do ecosconfig new pc for example, the warning is always

* Re: RV: [ECOS] eCos in Windows
       [not found] <CD298C1118B2474D82316D2DA7D2D41B6515A8@korreo.ikerlan.es>
@ 2007-05-16  7:23 ` David LONY
From: David LONY @ 2007-05-16  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)