* [ECOS] CVS repository questions
@ 2007-05-16 21:01 Ben Wu
From: Ben Wu @ 2007-05-16 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I'm trying to update our legacy 1.31 ecos core to the new 2.0 core.

I'm trying to checkout the latest version of ecos for the xscale
processor, but am finding that the CVS checkout is not checking out
those directories. The directories are missing from the arm subdir in
the hal packages.

I'm following the directions on the cvs repository page and have used
the following commands :

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos co -r
last-rhepl -P ecos

followed by :

cvs -z3 update -d -P

We are using CVS 1.11.19

Any insight in what I could be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

- Ben Wu
---------------------------
Ben Wu