* [ECOS] vfnprintf has long long, but fscanf hasn't
@ 2007-05-30 13:14 Rutger Hofman
From: Rutger Hofman @ 2007-05-30 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi list & gurus,

in my checkout of eCos CVS (from ca. Feb. 2007) there is support for the
long long datatype in vfnprintf, but not in fscanf.

Is it OK if I add long long support to fscanf, and submit a patch? It
will be best if I add stroll and stroull, too, then.

Rutger

* Re: [ECOS] vfnprintf has long long, but fscanf hasn't
@ 2007-05-30 15:35 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2007-05-30 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rutger Hofman; +Cc: ecos-discuss