* [ECOS] problem with ecos in fedora
@ 2007-06-19 12:42 Mamdoh Shahin
From: Mamdoh Shahin @ 2007-06-19 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hallo
I work in project that use ecos and when we try the project on fedora
the includes which we take from the operating system as:

/usr/local/include
/usr/lib/gcc/i486-linux-gnu/4.1.2/include
/usr/include

by using
SEARCH_DIR(/lib);
SEARCH_DIR(/usr/lib/gcc/i586-suse-linux/2.95.3);
SEARCH_DIR(/usr/local/lib);
SEARCH_DIR(/usr/i386-redhat-linux/lib);
SEARCH_DIR(/usr/lib)
in the target.ld ,this includes can not be attached in the project , but
there is not building error ,only when we begin debugging segmentation
fault is occured

thanks for help
Mamdoh

* Re: [ECOS] problem with ecos in fedora
@ 2007-06-19 12:45 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2007-06-19 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mamdoh Shahin; +Cc: ecos-discuss