* [ECOS] Entry point
@ 2007-06-25 15:40 Michele Portolan
From: Michele Portolan @ 2007-06-25 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello everyone,
which is the entry point for eCos, compiled with a basic kernel+scheduler?  From my ananlysis it would seem to be "reset_vector", but is it true?
I use it on Leon2 rpocessor, and on my experimental setup I need to manually make the jump to the entry point for having it running.

Thanks anyone,

Michele

* Re: [ECOS] Entry point
@ 2007-06-26  1:56 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2007-06-26  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michele Portolan; +Cc: ecos-discuss

* Re: [ECOS] Entry point
@ 2007-04-25 14:18 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2007-04-25 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LONY David; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 03:22:50PM +0200, LONY David wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to eCos and I wanted to know if it possible to define an entry
> point when eCos start?
> For instance, I have this kind of code :
>
> #include <stdio.h>
>
> main()
> {
>
>    printf("Hello\n");
>    return;
> }
>
> In Linux Synthetic Target template it would work great... but if I
> change my code to this :
>
> #include <stdio.h>
>
> void test()
> {
>    printf("Hello\n");
>    return;
> }
>
> How I can specified to eCos kernel to execute this function? I see in
> gdb (when I debug eCos) that the function cyg_user_start is called so I
> change my code to this:
>
> #include <stdio.h>
>
> void cyg_user_start(void)
> {
>    printf("Hello\n");
> }
>
> And It work too... But I don't know if it's the good method to do this...
> Could someone help me please?

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/kernel-overview.html

Section Calling Contexts

        Andrew

* [ECOS] Entry point
@ 2007-04-25 13:21 LONY David
From: LONY David @ 2007-04-25 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

[...]

PS : I'm using the uitron profile... (sorry for my english, I'm French
and I know that my english it's bad...)

Thanks
Best regards

David LONY