* [ECOS] redboot for 8MB flash
@ 2009-04-14 15:09 keerti
From: keerti @ 2009-04-14 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Dear ALL,

I have build redboot for 4MB flash for RDC3210 board.Now i have replaced
4MB with 8MB flash,I changed the addresses but then too i am not able to
boot the board.

Can any one please tell me what are all the codes where i need to change
for 8MB flash ,so that my board boots.

With regrads,
Keerti

* Re: [ECOS] redboot for 8MB flash
@ 2009-04-14 15:20 ` Martin Laabs
From: Martin Laabs @ 2009-04-14 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keerti; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi,

you may have to change the flash config package also because the flash
package tries to identify the flash at boottime. Just take a look which
flash configure (hardware) package you're currently using.

Greetings,
 Martin Laabs

@ 2009-04-14 20:10   ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2009-04-14 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keerti; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Martin Laabs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you may have to change the flash config package also because the flash
> package tries to identify the flash at boottime. Just take a look which
> flash configure (hardware) package you're currently using.
>
> Greetings,
> Martin Laabs
>
> keerti@mrt-communication.com schrieb:
>> Dear ALL,
>>
>> I have build redboot for 4MB flash for RDC3210 board.Now i have replaced
>> 4MB with 8MB flash,I changed the addresses but then too i am not able to
>> boot the board.
>>
>> Can any one please tell me what are all the codes where i need to change
>> for 8MB flash ,so that my board boots.
>>
>> With regrads,
>> Keerti

Maybe if we knew what an "RDC3210" was - it's not in CVS - we
could comment better.