* [ECOS] Re: htdocs intouch.html
       [not found] <20110104120848.5043.qmail@sourceware.org>
@ 2011-01-04 13:18 ` Ilija Kocho
From: Ilija Kocho @ 2011-01-04 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jld; +Cc: eCos Discussion

It would be good to add some link(s) pointing here:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html

Some potential places for link's locations:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom-serv/ecos/cache/7.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom-serv/ecos/cache/45.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/problemreport.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/contrib.html

Note: The link was mailed to me some years ago and all my attempts to
find some page pointing there have failed.

Regards
Ilija

On 04.01.2011 13:08, jld@sourceware.org wrote:
> Files modified in the ecos repository. Log entry:
>
> * intouch.html: Encourage developers to submit contributions via Bugzilla
>   rather than the ecos-patches list. List the current eCos maintainers.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-04 13:18 UTC | newest]