* [ECOS] RedBoot x86 (2)
@ 2002-03-27 18:07 Krypton
From: Krypton @ 2002-03-27 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello again
Maybe i haven't been clear enough.
I'm trying to do some tests with redboot and x86 pc based on Intel815
motherboard.
I boot correctly from redboot using a floppy.

Now I'd like to continue testing installing any kind of minimal program.
The RedBoot documentation is so small....and the redboot instruction set
available with x86 seems not helping.
What could I install on it now ?
Where the files transferred goes, in RAM or on FD ?

Hoping someone will kindly answer....TIA

-----
krypton8-AT-inwind-DOT-it

* Re: [ECOS] RedBoot x86 (2)
@ 2002-03-29  8:11 ` Paul Fine
From: Paul Fine @ 2002-03-29  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Krypton, ecos-discuss

My suggestion is that you read the eCos documentation.  Take a look at the
example programs (hello, twothreads,...).