* [ECOS] 'eCos FAQ' Translation request
@ 2012-07-10 20:11 Mario Pozner
From: Mario Pozner @ 2012-07-10 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello,

I found interesting your page eCos FAQ  which I googled on
http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos!
I'd love to use it in a project I'm involved with called "Softcan", so I'm
seeking your permission for translation to Ukraine language.

SOFTcann is a freemium-model non-English language orientated startup with
collection of articles, personal notes etc. that edited by me since 2011.

If you agree, I will credit you for your work in the resulting
translation's references by stating that it was used with your permission,
and by mentioning the name of my project back to your page.

Thank you for your time and patience.

--
Best wishes,
Mario Pozner

* Re: [ECOS] 'eCos FAQ' Translation request
@ 2012-07-20  0:53 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2012-07-20  0:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mario Pozner; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On 10/07/12 21:10, Mario Pozner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I found interesting your page eCos FAQ  which I googled on
> http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos!
> I'd love to use it in a project I'm involved with called "Softcan", so
> I'm seeking your permission for translation to Ukraine language.

Feel free.

Jifl
(eCos maintainer)

------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------       Opinions==mine