* [ECOS] Can't build floppy image from CVS?
@ 2005-06-03  1:27 Steve Morse
From: Steve Morse @ 2005-06-03  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Ok, so I checked out the CVS tree to get some DHCP action in Redboot
but now the config tool won't build redboot.bin. Builds only
redboot.elf. Wha hoppen? Any ideas? Everything seems to be checked
properly in "Redboot HAL options."

Thanks.

* [ECOS] Re: Can't build floppy image from CVS?
@ 2005-06-03  1:43 ` Steve Morse
From: Steve Morse @ 2005-06-03  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Oops. Found it. i386 architecture->i386 PC Target->Startup type=FLOPPY