* [ECOS] configtoll error
@ 2006-09-15 13:33 Georges
From: Georges @ 2006-09-15 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

This is my first installation of Ecos 2.0 under windows XP station.
Installation has been correct but when I launch CONFIGTOOL.EXE I have a lot
of message on the bottom of the screen :
"This package doesn't have any valid version subdirectories"
Then configtool.exe close

Can you help me to start this new goal ?

Regards,
Georges

* Re: [ECOS] configtoll error
@ 2006-09-15 13:47 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2006-09-15 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Georges; +Cc: ecos-discuss

eCos 2.0 is very old. Take a look at http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html.

> Installation has been correct but when I launch CONFIGTOOL.EXE I have a lot
> of message on the bottom of the screen :
> "This package doesn't have any valid version subdirectories"
> Then configtool.exe close

Get the latest config tool from
http://ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml

        Andrew

* Re: [ECOS] configtoll error
@ 2006-09-15 14:04   ` Georges
From: Georges @ 2006-09-15 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Thank you.
It works with the latest version of configtool from econcentrics

Georges