* [ECOS] Compiler Optimisation level
@ 2005-06-13 11:52 Aniket S Joshi
From: Aniket S Joshi @ 2005-06-13 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Dear All,

I am using Hitachi 7729R controller with ecos.
How to change GCC Compiler code Optimisation Level in ecos?

Thanks in Advance

Aniket Joshi

* Re: [ECOS] Compiler Optimisation level
@ 2005-06-13 12:09 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2005-06-13 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aniket S Joshi; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 05:21:03PM +0530, Aniket S Joshi wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am using Hitachi 7729R controller with ecos.
> How to change GCC Compiler code Optimisation Level in ecos?

edit the ecos.ecc file in your work tree. There will be a section for
CYGBLD_GLOBAL_CFLAGS. Umcomment the user_value and set -O to what ever
value you want.

Then do a

ecosconfig tree
make clean
make

        Andrew

* Re: [ECOS] Compiler Optimisation level
@ 2005-06-13 12:10 ` Fabian Scheler
From: Fabian Scheler @ 2005-06-13 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aniket S Joshi; +Cc: ecos-discuss

The global build options in eCos are accessible via:

Configuration->Global build options->Global compiler flags

but normally the flags chosen here are well considered and you should
not change them carelessly.

Ciao, Fabian