* [ECOS] building ecos using configuration tools under windows - invalid data base
@ 2007-06-15 19:21 spreet singh
From: spreet singh @ 2007-06-15 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

All,
  I am trying to build ecos using configuration tools
based on the ecos from cvs.
  I downloaded the configuration tool - 060710.exe
extracted from eCos Configuration Tool Version 2 for
windows (2006-07-10) from the net.
  When I invoke configuration tool, it comes up with
the message:
  " Error opening eCos repository - Invalid package
database"

  Message on the configtool screen is: could not read
file "ecoscvs/ecos/packages/ecos.db"

  Looking at the path c:/cygwin/ecoscvs/ecos/packages,
there is a file ecos.db

  using the command line to query the ECOS_REPOSITORY,
it points to /ecoscvs/ecos/packages

  $ECOS_REPOSITORY shows bash:/ecoscvs/ecos/packages

  Any suggestions on how to get past this?

  Thanks,
  spreet

* Re: [ECOS] building ecos using configuration tools under windows - invalid data base
@ 2007-06-15 19:39 ` Mike Sweeney
From: Mike Sweeney @ 2007-06-15 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spreet singh, ecos-discuss

On 6/15/07, spreet singh <spreetsingh@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All,
>   I am trying to build ecos using configuration tools
> based on the ecos from cvs.
>   I downloaded the configuration tool - 060710.exe
> extracted from eCos Configuration Tool Version 2 for
> windows (2006-07-10) from the net.
>   When I invoke configuration tool, it comes up with
> the message:
>   " Error opening eCos repository - Invalid package
> database"
>
>   Message on the configtool screen is: could not read
> file "ecoscvs/ecos/packages/ecos.db"
>
>   Looking at the path c:/cygwin/ecoscvs/ecos/packages,
> there is a file ecos.db
>
>   using the command line to query the ECOS_REPOSITORY,
> it points to /ecoscvs/ecos/packages
>
>   $ECOS_REPOSITORY shows bash:/ecoscvs/ecos/packages
>
>   Any suggestions on how to get past this?
>
>   Thanks,
>   spreet

You should be able to go to "Build->Repository" and select where your
ecos.db file is stored.