* [ECOS] SH4-ELF tools
@ 2005-06-24 14:26 Raghu Bulusu
From: Raghu Bulusu @ 2005-06-24 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org'

Hi,

	Does the prebuilt sh-elf tool chain work for SH4 processors? I see
some questions posted on this but really couldn't figure out it that works
or should I rebuild the tool chain.

Thanks,
Raghu Bulusu
Design Engineer
Reptron Engineering Services
13750 Reptron Blvd
Tampa FL-33626
Ph: 813-814-5270
Fax: 813-814-5284
rbulusu@reptron.com

* Re: [ECOS] SH4-ELF tools
@ 2003-04-22 10:15 ` Bart Veer
From: Bart Veer @ 2003-04-22 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: drwho8; +Cc: ecos-discuss

    Gregg> Hello again from Gregg C Levine
    Gregg> I am contemplating a new project. It will be based around
    Gregg> the SH4 family of processors. However, I need to know what
    Gregg> the build instructions were for the SH4-ELF tools. Were
    Gregg> they the same ones that I recall from the original pre 2.0
    Gregg> series webpages?

AFAIK the prebuilt sh-elf toolchain should work fine for SH4, although
I have not tried it myself. See
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/getstart.html and
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/build-toolchain.html

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect

* [ECOS] SH4-ELF tools
@ 2003-04-21  8:45 Gregg C Levine
From: Gregg C Levine @ 2003-04-21  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos discussion

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
I am contemplating a new project. It will be based around the SH4 family of
processors. However, I need to know what the build instructions were for the
SH4-ELF tools. Were they the same ones that I recall from the original pre
2.0 series webpages?
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.