* [ECOS] RE: ethernet support in ecos
@ 2000-12-03 20:56 Narayanan, Anita (CTS)
From: Narayanan, Anita (CTS) @ 2000-12-03 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: ecos-discuss

I have already included the package "common ethernet support". Iam sorry i
forgot to add that in my previous mail when i was describing the steps i
have taken to install the ethernet support.

Is there anything else which is missing?

-----------------------
Anita Harish
Telecom Software Group
Cognizant Technology Solutions, India Ltd.
Chennai 600020
2541281 (Ext 4437)
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2000-12-04 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Natarajan, Mekala (CTS)', Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: ecos-discuss

This file should be in your repository in
....packages/io/eth/current/include and in your install tree as well.

Regards

--
Fabrice Gautier

@ 2000-12-04 12:04 Natarajan, Mekala (CTS)
From: Natarajan, Mekala (CTS) @ 2000-12-04 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Fabrice Gautier'; +Cc: ecos-discuss

hi,
  i downloaded the ethernet driver code(i88559) for i386 target from
sigmadesigns.com.In
if_88559.c line no-85 #include <eth_drv_stats.h> is defined. But i could not
find that header file. If u don't mind can u please send that patch.
regards,
mekala

@ 2000-12-01 11:16 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2000-12-01 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)